Today’s sponsor is Camelback Toyota.Â Have you seen their new facility?Â It’s gorgeous!Â They make getting your car serviced as relaxing as possible.Â Here are the top five reasons why you should get your car serviced at their facility.
- Outstanding Service: The service department staff is known for being prompt, knowledgeable, and not pressuring customers into services that they don’t need.Â Their website also has a new feature where you can schedule an appointment online.Â Last year, I had my first dead battery ever.Â It happened late on a Friday afternoon.Â I called Camelback Toyota and explained the situation.Â I had gotten a jump and was on my way over to their shop.Â The service department stayed open past 5pm so they could receive my car and made sure that I had a ride home.Â I received a call from them early the next day telling me that there was nothing wrong besides the battery and that my car was ready to be picked up.
- Free Food:Â Camelback Toyota upgraded their customer lounge in their new facility.Â The lounge itself is huge with comfortable chairs.Â There’s also a cafe with free coffee and water.Â They serve free bagels and fruit in the morning and free sandwiches in the afternoon.
- Free iPads:Â The customer lounge at Camelback Toyota is equipped with free Wi-Fi.Â You can also check out an iPad for free.Â You can play a relaxing game of Scrabble while you’re waiting for your service to be completed.
- Massage Chairs:Â There are actually two customer lounges at Camelback Toyota.Â There’s the main lounge downstairs and there is a “quiet lounge” upstairs.Â The quiet lounge has televisions and comfortable chairs for people who don’t want to experience the hussle and bussle of a car dealership or who want a quiet environment to get work done.Â The quiet lounge also had little booths that have massage chairs and televisions in them.Â You can relax, get a massage, and watch the program of your choice.Â If you’re still enjoying your massage when your car is ready, there is no expectation that you’ll cut your massage short if you don’t want to.
- Fantastic Customer Service:Â One of the reasons why I bought a Toyota is because of its reliability.Â I have never had a major problem with any of my cars, so I only need it to be serviced a few times a year. Â Â It astounds me that the cashier at the service center always remembers who I am.Â She must see hundreds of people every week.Â She is the embodiment of Camelback Toyota’s commitment to their customers and providing award winning customer service.
Sponsor A Law Kid is my endeavor to pay for my last semester of law school. Today’s sponsor is Camelback Toyota.Â Â For more information about Sponsor A Law Kid or to see what days are still available for sponsorship, visit my Sponsor A Law Kid page.