Each show is a 20-minute interview with one of his followers from Twitter.Â I was impressed when I saw that he’s challenging himself to release a new show every weekday morning.Â So far he’s had some awesome and interesting guests â€“ including me.
I met Kade in November 2009 when we were both presenters at Ignite Phoenix #5.Â Â He spoke about â€œThe Art of Misusing Stuff,â€ and my presentation was â€œFrosting the Law.â€Â Since then I’ve stayed connected to him and his adventures on Twitter and Facebook.Â When he announced that he was starting this podcast and was soliciting guests for it, I immediately said I was in.
Kade asks all of his guests who they follow on Twitter.Â I had to gush about some of my favorite people:
- Lawyerist: @lawyerist, one of my favorite legal blogs
- Eric Mayer: @ericlmayer, one of the best attorneys and courtroom advocates I’ve ever seen.Â He’s new to Twitter, and his blogs are very thought-provoking.
- Evo Terra: @evo_terra, my friend that I love for his intelligence, humor, and the fact that he just tells it like it is.Â I’m also a fan of the occasional guest tweet from @jmoriarty. Â Evo’sÂ podcast is one of the highlights of my week.
We also talked about why I decided to go to law school and my aspiration to practice intellectual property and internet law, and to keep the crew at Improv AZ out of jail. Â I’m glad that there are people like Kade who work in this area who remind me that there will be plenty of work for a neophyte lawyer in this area after I graduate. Â You can listen to my episode of Meet My Followers on iTunes or on the show’s website.
Thank you, Kade for having me on your show.Â I had a lot of fun and I look forward to hearing who is going to be on your show next.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Can’t resist Twitter humor (fresnobeehive.com)
- 4 Ways to Utilize Twitter for Public Relations (ereleases.com)
- Twitter Chats: Another Social Media PR Opportunity (prinyourpajamas.com)