Day 54 of theÂ 90 Days of AwesomeÂ is in the bank! What made today awesome? It was just a good day overall!
I had to think about what made yesterday awesome. There were so many good things to choose from. There was nothing especially extraordinary about the day but it had good flow and energy:
- Went to the office â€“ fourth time being the first person in where I didn’t set of the security alarm!
- Cranked on client work â€“ for many lawyers, summer is a slow time. I’ve had the opposite this year. I’m surprised that so many new and returning clients have asked me to do work for them.
- Went to therapy â€“ we’re all better people because I sit on my therapists couch every week.
- Picked up a new water bottle at Runner’s Den â€“ I wanted one that straps to my hand to help me stay hydrated during evening walks and runs.
- Took Rosie with me to Fellowship Under the Stars â€“ everyone loved her and it was a great meeting.
By the end of the day I was exhausted and I flopped into bed and purposely didn’t set an alarm.
In case you missed it: Day 53 of the 90 Days of Awesome – no cavities at the dentist!